Our week long STEM-program aims at fostering critical thinking skills in students and makes learning science and mathematics a fun, challenging, and engaging experience.
The program is open to students of Haque Academy as well as other private schools in Karachi.
The program offers the students an opportunity to:
- Learn and explore topics within science and mathematics through a curriculum which is hands-on and interactive.
- Play with Sphero to learn about ‘Gravity’
- Learn about ‘Virtual Reality’ using Google Cardboard
- Learn, shape and experience something new.
- Have fun!
When and Where:
- Grade group: Open to students of Grades 2 to 4
- Dates: 28th November – 9th December 2016
- Last day to register: 26th November 2016
- Timings: 13:15 – 14:45 or 15:00 – 14:30
- Program fee: Rs. 6,000
- Location: Haque Academy, 208-A, 32nd Street, Phase 8, DHA Karachi. Phone: 111-42-1977
- For questions please contact: Reem Dhamee, Assistant Director Communications at email@example.com Lala Rukh, Co-Founder Science Fuse at firstname.lastname@example.org – 0300 444 32 90
Please register your interest as soon as possible as we only have a limited number of slots available. The registration can be confirmed by using the form below, also available at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/7GKAsXaJ9HFjAj7f2