We’re A Social Enterprise
Digital Science Program (online)
The STEM Heroes Digital Science Club is a 4-week hands-on science education program for 7 – 12-year-olds. This program offers 4 exciting & 1-hour long science learning modules which will be conducted online via Google Meet by an expert Teaching Fellow from Science Fuse.
Digital Science Program
The STEM Heroes Digital Science Club is a 4-week hands-on science education program for 7 – 12-year-olds. This program offers 4 exciting & 1-hour long science learning modules which will be conducted online via Google Meet by an expert Teaching Fellow from Science Fuse. Each week students get to explore diverse interdisciplinary scientific themes within biology, physics & chemistry. This program aims to explain the science behind the experiments in a fun, engaging, easy-to-understand manner based on the Science Capital Teaching Approach to help students find meaning and relevance in the subject.
Duration: 4 weeks
Each session: 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes long
- 4 modules, each featuring 2 hands-on science experiments. Each 1-hour module will be delivered LIVE through an online weekly session on Google Meet.
- 8 exciting hands-on science experiments in total.
- 4 digital booklets for children, designed to complement each module. Our booklets are colourful, joyful & designed using beautiful graphics. They include a summary of the key concepts from each module as well as a fun quiz & other resources for young scientists to continue their exploration even after the live sessions. These will be sent out to parents via WhatsApp.
- A materials list for each weekly module. Parents will be sent out a materials list at least 4 days in advance. The materials for this program are relatively low-cost & can be sourced easily from your local grocery, pharmacy & stationery shops. Some materials will be household materials, so you can just grab them from your kitchen.
- This program will be delivered by our inspiring teaching fellows who come from a variety of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and maths) backgrounds.
- A digital certificate for all participating students.
Its not just about teaching..
Our Programs are
fun, inspiring and relevant science learning engagements & educational resources. Students, teachers and communities can all benefit from our expertise. We aim to improve scientific literacy, and ignite a strong passion for science in children.
Fun, interactive and hands-on
Inspirational STEM Experiences
Loved by children & Adults
Ignite the sense of wonder
Relevant to Pakistani Culture
Get In Touch. Get Involved.
Feel the tingling in your fingertips?
Thats the magnetic urge to contact us
We are here to answer any questions you may have about Science Fuse. Reach out to us and we’ll respond as soon as we can.